Regulatory Compliance is an integral part of Daweda’s efforts to ensure the security of clients’ trade activities, the quality of the Company’s Services and also ensuring it acts for the best interest of its clients in order to obtain the best possible result when executing its client orders. DAWEDA EXCHANGE LIMITED is licensed by CySEC under license number 289/16.
Execution of Orders on behalf of clients
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
At Daweda, clients can rest assured their funds are treated with the utmost care. Funds at Daweda Exchange Limited are stored in a segregated accounts with our tier-one bank, allowing clients’ funds to be used only against their margin position, meaning Daweda Ltd. has no access to such funds. Additionally, funds can only be withdrawn by a client under strict predetermined procedures and transactions can only be conducted using clients’ registered account to protect them against money laundering practices.
Furthermore, all clients enjoy Negative Balance Protection, meaning clients will not lose more funds than their account balance ensuring that the maximum loss for the clients on an account basis, never exceeds the clients’ available funds in the specific account
Offering multiple variety of currency pairs and with the ability to trade CFDs and precious metals, Daweda clients enjoy the freedom to choose according to their needs as they tackle the world’s biggest market.
Daweda Exchange Limited does not tolerate money laundering practices and is committed to ensuring its services are secure against such attempts. International anti-money Laundering Rules/Regulation require all financial services institutions to be aware of any signs of abuse in a customer’s account and implement the necessary programs or policies to deter, detect, and report suspicious activities. At Daweda, these policies include:
- Correct submission of KYCs including Address confirmation up to 6 months old, Photo identification such as Passport of ID card .
- Maintaining records of identification information.
- Prevention of Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
- Closely monitoring clients’ transactions and activity
- No cash deposits, money orders, third party transactions, exchange or Western Union transfers.
- Fund withdrawals are always directed to the original source of remittance
These policies have been implemented to protect Daweda Exchange Limited. and its clients.
For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, contact Daweda Exchange Limited at email@example.com.
To assist clients beyond their daily trade executions, Daweda offers a wide range of services that will help them optimize their end-to-end trade experience.
Learn the platform and differences between order types and trading terminologies with our tutorials and training videos.