minimum age to open account is 18
The term "United States person" means:
• A citizen or resident of the United States
• An individual born in United States
• An individual whose parent is a US citizen
• An individual born in Puerto Rico, Guam or US Virgin Islands
• A former alien who has been naturalized as a US citizen(the holder of the GREEN CARD)
The meaning 'Politically Exposed Persons' includes the following natural persons who are or have been
entrusted with prominent public functions' in any country. The term PEP also includes family members or
known employees of a person in a politically exposed position:
• heads of State, heads of government, ministers and deputy or assistant ministers;
• members of parliaments; • members of supreme courts, of constitutional courts or of other high-level
judicial bodies whose decisions are not subject to further appeal, except in exceptional circumstances;
• members of courts of auditors or of the boards of central banks;
• ambassadors and high ranking officers in the armed forces;
• members of the administrative, management or supervisory bodies of State-owned enterprises.
I agree and acknowledge to all terms and conditions in the Daweda Application and Additional Risk Disclosure Agreement and I have read and downloaded a copy from the disclosure forms page: Disclosure Forms.*
I confirm that I am aged 18 years or over and that the information provided by me in this account opening process is true and correct and that I will notify Daweda in writing of any material changes. I further confirm that I do not breach any regulations of my country of residence in trading with Daweda.
CLASSIFICATION AS AN ELECTIVE RETAIL CLIENT LOSS OF PROTECTIONS WARNING AND CONSENTS
1. I confirm that I wish to be treated and categorised as a Retail Client in relation to my dealings with Daweda.2. I have read and understood the Summary of Lost Protections and confirm that I am aware of the consequences of
losing such protections.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Retail Investor accounts have a chance to lose money when trading in CFD’s. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. General information and/or recommendations provided by the Company should not be considered as investment advice. Please consider our Risk Disclosure